Japan is a sovereign country located in East Asia which is divided into 47 prefectures in eight regions, with Hokkaido being the northernmost prefecture and Okinawa being the southernmost one. It has a population of about 127 million with 9.1 people living in capital city Tokyo. The average winter temperature in Japan is 5.1 °C (41.2 °F) and the average summer temperature is 25.2 °C. Japan has over 90,000 species of wildlife, including the brown bear, the Japanese macaque, the Japanese raccoon dog, the large Japanese field mouse, and the Japanese giant salamander. It has also third largest national economy in the world after the United States and China in terms of nominal GDP.
Today, Japan has attracted many international students as it has high education standards, globally recognized degree, rich in cultural heritages and safe and peaceful land for study. Each year Japan attracts about 3 million global students in many universities and colleges.
Why study in Japan?
- World-class education System.
- Low cost studying & living.
- Experience the Japanese culture, food, and the four seasons.
- Booming Japanese economy.
- Safe and clean environment.
- Employment opportunities.
- 28 Hours part-time work allowed
- Generous Scholarships Schemes